About Assignments & Notifications
- *NEW* Emails are sent to learners upon assignment effective dates as well as reminders.
- Program Managers can choose testing segments in any order for an individual or group and then review performance results via the Assignments Calendar, Program Dashboard, or Reports.
- Analysis of results can be used to increase retention and score outcomes.
What types of notifications can Learners receive?
- New assignment creation.
- Effective date - the time/day on which they may begin an assignment)
- Assignment modification(s).
- Assignment cancellations(s).
- Reminders of upcoming due dates.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email. Only persons with a Challenger Account will be able to view the calendar in their portal account.
Preferences may be set by the instructor for the types of notifications learners will receive:
The email below is an example of the notifications you can expect to receive.
What types of notifications can Program Managers receive?
- Outstanding assignments: Email can be sent a specified number of days before the due date.
- Assignment Due Date: Email sent on the due date as wrap-up of the assignment.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email by selecting the check boxes next to each item desired:
Set Your Default Preferences
After making assignment selections, instructors may choose to keep the selected settings as the default for all future assignments (optional) by clicking 'Save As Default Settings ' at the bottom of the Advanced Assignment Options page.
Customize your preferences once, and forget it!