About Assignments & Notifications
- *NEW* Emails are sent to learners upon assignment effective dates as well as reminders.
- Program Managers can choose testing segments in any order for an individual or group and then review performance results via the Assignments Calendar, Program Dashboard, or Reports.
- Analysis of results can be used to increase retention and score outcomes.
What types of notifications can Learners receive?
- New assignment creation.
- Effective date - the time/day on which they may begin an assignment)
- Assignment modification(s).
- Assignment cancellations(s).
- Reminders of upcoming due dates.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email. Only persons with a Challenger Account will be able to view the calendar in their portal account.
After setting your preferences, the email below is an example of the notifications you can expect to receive.
What types of notifications can Program Managers receive?
- Outstanding assignments: Email can be sent a specified number of days before the due date.
- Assignment Due Date: Email sent on the due date as wrap-up of the assignment.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email.
Set Your Default Preferences
Click on the “Tools” icon to make your selections.
Customize your preferences once, and forget it!
You can always override them in “Verify Assignments – Step 2” when making Assignments.