About Assignments & Notifications
- *NEW* Emails are sent to learners upon assignment effective dates as well as reminders.
- Program Managers can choose testing segments in any order for an individual or group and then review performance results via the Assignments Calendar, Program Dashboard, or Reports.
- Analysis of results can be used to increase retention and score outcomes.
What types of notifications can Learners receive?
- New assignment creation.
- Effective date - the time/day on which they may begin an assignment)
- Assignment modification(s).
- Assignment cancellations(s).
- Reminders of upcoming due dates.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email. Only persons with a Challenger Account will be able to view the calendar in their portal account.
After setting your preferences, the email below is an example of the notifications you can expect to receive.
What types of notifications can Program Managers receive?
- Outstanding assignments: Email can be sent a specified number of days before the due date.
- Assignment Due Date: Email sent on the due date as wrap-up of the assignment.
- Emails are sent to the person making the Assignments. Additional Program Managers/Instructors may be included as CCs on either email.
Set Your Default Preferences
Click on the “Tools” icon to make your selections.
Customize your preferences once, and forget it!
You can always override them in “Verify Assignments – Step 2” when making Assignments.
My Learner has completed an assignment, but it still shows red and incomplete on the calendar. Why?
In order for any assignment to turn green and be deemed "complete," the 3 conditions below must be met.
- The assignment must be completed by the "Due Date" that was set by the Program Manager.
- The Learner must meet or exceed the passing score that was set by the Program Manager.
- The Assignment must be fulfilled within the "Effective to Due Date" range.
I made an Assignment earlier in the academic year, but I don’t see it in our calendars?
Only active courses show in the assignments calendar. For instance, work completed in a prior year’s course will no longer be visible in the assignments calendar. You can see all prior work in the Challenger reports.
Click below to learn more about Assignment features.