What are Assignments?
Med-Challenger’s time-saving learner management tool allows centralized management of targeted online learning activities. Program Managers select assessments and assign to an individual or group. Assignees receive email notifications with details, deadlines, and links to directly access the assigned testing. Learners can view all of their assignments on their own in-account calendar and can easily track progress and gauge performance.
- Effective Date: The earliest date on which a score can be earned on a specific assessment to “count” if said assessment is Assigned.
- Due Date: The date by which a specific assessment must be scored to “count."
- Passing Score: The score which must be achieved on a specific assessment to “count."
- Passed: An assessment which a Passing Score was achieved between the Effective and Due Date.
You should expect to receive email notifications regarding your assignments.
What Types of Email Notifications Will I receive?
- New Assignment
- Modified Assignment
- Assignment Cancellation
- Assignment Reminder
*The system only sends Modified and Cancellation notices IF the new assignment notice has been delivered.
How to Make an Assignment
Select “My Assignments” from the My Work tab in the Challenger portal to get started.
There are several key features to take notice of in “My Assignments.”
- The Color Key which identifies the status of each Assignment. Assignments in Yellow are eligible for completion now.
- There are 3 ways to view assignments: by effective date, by due date, or by the full range which an Assignment may be completed.
- Filter your view by “month” or “week.”
Depending on which view you have selected (by effective date, by due date, or by range), the calendar displays the items assigned to you.
Learners - clicking on a single assignment takes you to that exact assessment!