1. After logging into your account, click the green Earn button then click Earn CME from the Dashboard or, on the left side menu, select CME Credits then Earn CME.
2. If needed, select your course from the course drop down:
3. Select a Chapter, then a topic:
4. Click/tap the Q&A button:
5. To review materials or to try the questions before taking a scored Assessment, click the Practice or Review tabs
6. To take a scored Assessment, select the CME Assessment tab then Start New Assessment. A minimum score of 80% is required to earn CME credit. Only Q&A CME Assessments provide CME (in courses where CME credit is available).
7. Complete then score the exam. If a minimum of 80% was achieved, the CME credit (where applicable or available) will appear in the Claim CME tab.